New Hampshire Live Video Camera
None of these webcams belong to Touring New England.org. but it is Strongly Recommended that if you Really Enjoy seeing these live webcams to please share a little money with them to help them maintain and keep the camera online, Touring New England.org would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
- Hampton Beach WebCam, Hampton, NH-EarthCam, and an affiliate, Hampton Beach Village District, have teamed up to deliver spectacular live views of Hampton Beach in New Hampshire. Part of a short 18-mile coastline, this spot is known as one of 4 “superstar beaches” in the country. Boasting top honors for clean swimming water and a family-friendly atmosphere, Hampton Beach has become a must-stop spot for many vacationers.
- Historic Portsmouth Market Square (Portsmouth, NH)
- Mount Washington Cog Railway Live Webcam (NEW4/20/22)
- Peregrine Networks Live Peregrine Falcon Feed2 (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Peregrine Networks Live Peregrine Falcon Feed3 (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Portsmouth Harbor, in New Hampshire
- Headquarters of the Old Farmer´s Almanac (Dublin, NH)
- The town of North Conway, NH
- Lake Winnipesaukee Pier (Laconia, HN)
- Town docks in Wolfeboro Bayon Lake Winnipesaukee
- The street live cam takes you to the beautiful town of Derry, in the U.S. state of New Hampshire. You see here a well-maintained roundabout, connecting the major roads in Derry. Just close to this roundabout, Derry offers you Hoodkroft Country Club on a pleasant green area with lakes and towards the northwest, there is Beaver Lake with a picturesque sandy beach.
- Milford NH Town Hall, 1 Union Square, Milford, NH 03055
- Moran Tugboat webcam– Portsmouth, NH
- Cinnamon Rainbows Surf Company (Surf Webcam from Hampton, New Hampshire) (NEW- 3/18/2022)
New Web Cameras
Offline Webcam or Currently Down