State Of New Hampshire
(Nickname: The Granite State)
Live Web cameras below belong to their owners and copywritten are linked below for your enjoyment… please donate to the owners if they ask .. that will keep the webcam on the air for future generations.
- Hampton Beach WebCam, Hampton, NH-EarthCam, and an affiliate, Hampton Beach Village District, have teamed up to deliver spectacular live views of Hampton Beach in New Hampshire. Part of a short 18-mile coastline, this spot is known as one of 4 “superstar beaches” in the country. Boasting top honors for clean swimming water and a family-friendly atmosphere, Hampton Beach has become a must-stop spot for many vacationers.
- Historic Portsmouth Market Square (Portsmouth, NH)
- Jenness Beach, the town of Rye, NH
- Peregrine Networks Live Peregrine Falcon Feed1 (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Peregrine Networks Live Peregrine Falcon Feed2 (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Peregrine Networks Live Peregrine Falcon Feed3 (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Portsmouth Harbor, in New Hampshire
- Headquarters of the Old Farmer´s Almanac (Dublin, NH)
- The town of North Conway, NH
- Lake Winnipesaukee Pier (Laconia, HN)
- Town docks in Wolfeboro Bayon Lake Winnipesaukee
- The street live cam takes you to the beautiful town of Derry, in the U.S. state of New Hampshire. You see here a well-maintained roundabout, connecting the major roads in Derry. Just close to this roundabout, Derry offers you Hoodkroft Country Club on a pleasant green area with lakes and towards the northwest, there is Beaver Lake with a picturesque sandy beach.
- Milford NH Town Hall, 1 Union Square, Milford, NH 03055
- Moran Tugboat webcam– Portsmouth, NH