Vermont Live Web Cameras
(State Nickname: The Green Mountain State.)
- University Of Vermont WebCam, Burlington, Vt.- This live streaming webcam takes viewers to the center of the University of Vermont campus in Burlington, VT. The campus is buzzing with activity, centering around the construction of the new Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Complex. Scheduled for completion in May 2019, follow the project with real-time views.
- Historic Waitsfield Covered Bridge WebCam, Waitsfield Vermont- Welcome to our live webcam of the historic Waitsfield Covered Bridge in Vermont’s Mad River Valley. We would like to thank Whitney Tree Service for sponsoring our webcam and being a valued partner!
- Church Street Market Place Webcam, Burlington Vermont’s–Official website of Church Street Marketplace, Burlington Vermont’s most exciting option for shopping, dining, and local events. View our store and restaurant …
- Warren Store WebCam, Warren, Vt – Voted one of the best Vermont Country Stores by Yankee Magazines, The Warren Store, located in Mad River Valley, has a little something for everybody!
- Mad River Glen Ski Area Webcam, Mad River Glen, Vermont-generally speaking Mad River Glen’s season runs from mid-December to Mid -April. That being said, we are predominantly a natural snow mountain and we have to work with what Mother Nature provides.
- Summit Webcam, Stratton, Vt- Vermont ski and summer destination with 99 trails, glades, fast lifts, powerful snowmaking, lodging options, resort Village, golf, mountain biking, music. 3875ft atop the Summit of Stratton Mountain.
- ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain (Lake Champlain Cam) (Burlington, Vt)
- Champlain Marina (Colchester, Vt.)
- A live view of the Trout River as seen from 149 River Street, Montgomery Center, VT 05471. Known by locals for its Trout River Falls swimming holes just upstream, this famous river was the scene of the Montgomery Flash Flood of July 15, 1997.